APC Integration has had its Automation Panel membership renewed for an additional 4 years.
We were first selected for the panel back in 2012 with the new panel exiting this from July 2020 to 2024.
Throughout this time, APCI has been engaged in many projects with different sizes and scopes working on electrical design, process control, network, telemetry, electrical and SCADA green field and upgrades at water and wastewater treatment plants.
Some projects completed by APC Integration include:
- Murray Bridge WWTP Relocation Project: PLC, HMI, SCADA and RTU programming
- SA Water Metro M&E – Glenside PRV
- Pt Lincoln WWTP Sludge Upgrade Project – Switchboard
- Barossa Infrastructure Limited – Capacity Increase Project
- Hahndorf WWTP – Inlet Works Upgrade